Help make this school year a huge success and volunteer! There are many fun volunteer opportunities throughout the year, big and small, that will fit your schedule and make a big difference in our children’s lives.
BHE would not be the outstanding school it is today without the time spent by parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, generous hearts and you. WE NEED YOU!
All BHE volunteers must complete a brief “principals’ training” session and sign a confidentiality agreement. You may either view the training PowerPoint online or attend a 30-minute in-person training session with Mrs. Achtermann. For returning volunteers who’ve done the principal’s training and have a signed confidentiality agreement on file at the school, you do not need to repeat the training.
All BHE volunteers who will be in contact with children must complete a background check. Background checks are good for 3 years. If you’re a new volunteer or haven’t done a background check in the past 3 years, please click the link and follow the directions below. It’s quick and easy!
Austin Partners in Education: http://austinpartners.force.com/FindOpportunities
- in left-hand column, click on ‘Search by School.’ Select Barton Hills, click orange Search button.
- Click on an Opportunity – even if it is not one you necessarily want to do – more opportunities will be up soon
- Type in your email
- Authorize to do a background check
- Complete and submit registration form
- When background check clears they will notify the school
- The school will notify you as soon as you clear
Questions? Contact our Librarian, Tara Ewing, at email@example.com.