Help make this school year a huge success and volunteer! There are many fun volunteer opportunities throughout the year, big and small, that will fit your schedule and make a big difference in our children’s lives.
BHE would not be the outstanding school it is today without the time spent by parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, generous hearts and you. WE NEED YOU!
All BHE volunteers who will be in contact with children must complete a background check. Background checks are good for one year. If you’re a new volunteer or haven’t done a background check in the past year, please click the link and follow the directions below. It’s quick and easy!
Austin Partners in Education: http://austinpartners.force.com/FindOpportunities
- Choose ‘Barton Hills Elementary School’ from School-Based Volunteers
- Click on a volunteer opportunity – even if it is not one you necessarily want to do
- Type in your email
- Authorize a background check
- Check the box for eligibility
- Complete and submit registration form
When background check clears, BHE will be notified. You will be notified via email as well. Once you are notified, bring an ID to Ms. Ewing in the Library.
Questions? Contact our Librarian, Tara Ewing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.