- This event has passed.
4th Grade hosts Teacher Luncheon
4th Grade Theme
Every month, BHE PTA coordinates a staff luncheon to show appreciation and support for our amazing staff. Each grade takes a turn providing a delicious themed lunch. All grades will participate in the Holiday Cookie exchange in December.
How It Works
On the morning of the luncheon, volunteers will collect food in the circle drive during drop off, or you may bring food directly to the Teacher Workroom located through the cafeteria. You may also bring items directly to the library at 11:00am. After the luncheon dishes will be rinsed and left in the workroom to be picked up after school.
- Please label food for allergies. At least one teacher has a severe nut allergy. We also have GF and vegetarian teachers
- If you sign up for soup, please bring it in a crockpot
- We have VERY LIMITED ABLITY TO HEAT FOOD. Please bring items heated or in a microwave-safe dish that can be thrown into a microwave
- Please label all dishes so they can be returned to you. The best way to insure they are returned is to help with cleanup!
- Don’t forget to pick up your dishes after school