Save the Date!
Our BHE Carnival is Saturday, November 3rd from 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Island life awaits! This year’s Carnival theme is Island Vibes! Escape to the islands with the Carnival Committee as we plan for our biggest fundraiser of the year!
New and Exciting Changes
- Tickets – this year, carnival will be operating on a ticket system. All carnival attractions require tickets to play/participate. This includes food and beverages.
- Food and Beverages – no wristbands this year – food and beverages will be purchased with tickets.
- Sponsorships – families and/or business can sponsor individual attractions. Love the Cake Walk? Then go ahead and sponsor it! Your family and/or business can sponsor individual Carnival attractions. We will display your family/business name at the attraction on Carnival day.
- Silent Auction – we will not have a silent auction at Carnival this year. No worries – the auction was such a huge success that we will hold it in Spring as it’s own fundraising event.
- Market Place – we will have the Market Place again this year and are accepting donations. Donations should fit into the retail pop-up shop setting. We always welcome new vendors.
We are currently seeking to fill positions on our committee as well as add more support to our standing committee chairs. Contact Carnival Chair Ferrin Deloach at email@example.com
to learn more & sign up!